Our annual SWARM CLASS is on Sunday April 8th from 10-3 at the Venersborg Schoolhouse in east Battle Ground, WA. We are 35 minutes north of Portland, OR. See more info and register here.
We invite you to explore new information about honeybees and their natural and spiritual role in the world of Nature. Sign up for our every-so-often newsletter — look to the right for the bee on a pink flower image and enter your email. Then check your mailbox for the “approve” message that completes your signup. –>
Oh joy! Our bee book is doing so well! Click HERE to visit the book page and watch the video about the book. <– Be sure to see this, they did an amazing job getting the feeling of the farm and our different way of relating with bees. Our most recent review said this: “Five stars. Changed my life. I’d give it a thousand stars if I could.”
Would you like to meditate with the bees? Robin Wise made a lush MP3 you can use to deepen your relationship with the bees. CLICK HERE.
Here’s a swarm in Jacqueline’s front yard. Put this on full screen and see the bees up close.
Nifty things to do on the Spirit Bee website:
Read about the book here. “Song of Increase: Listening to the wisdom of honeybees for kinder beekeeping and a better world.”
- Sign up for our Bee Newsletter. I’ll tell you what I’m doing with our bees and share insightful posts and upcoming classes. Enter your email address on the upper right side of this page under the bee on the pink flower. This is how I keep in touch with you. When you sign up, you should receive my last seasonal issue. If you don’t, please Email Me and I’ll make sure you do.
2. Kind Words: Paul Wheaton, founder of Permies.com and well-traveled permaculture and agriculture teacher offered this comment that makes me blush: “For every class I have ever taken, every farm I have visited — and I have visited a lot — I have never experienced such respect for the animal in question. In this case, the hive. [What she does] goes beyond respect and into a realm of reverence. There is much to learn about being stewards of the land and stewards of animals from this woman. If you are a beginner, you should learn how to care for an animal to this depth FIRST and then start to explore how you can profit as a farmer, without changing the depth of respect.”
3. My book! I write about what the bees have taught me about their role in the world. My intention is to teach people to connect deeply and intimately with bees and to care for them with love and respect. Order the book here.
4. Our STORE — register for bee classes, order our stunning bee greeting cards, audio-files of our bees singing the “Song of Increase.” Bee-loving friends make things we particularly love — See what our clever friends make here.
5. Take a class with Jacqueline or one of our dear bee friends. Click on the Spirit Bee CLASSES link on the top banner. Learn how to catch a wild swarm with Jacqueline, and how to get started with our style of gentle beekeeping with Susan.
7. Watch videos of Jacqueline working with and talking about her bees. Oh yeah!
8. Cool news: The book just got translated into French. Ooh-la-lah! Available here!
Jacqueline Freeman Human Bee-ing